Hey -- I know you guys all have a clue. Maybe even a few more than me, seeing as this is how I feel after this week:
But here we are now, so no more headless chicken running!
I promised you the set of questions for Poirot Investigates, Pt 2 and HERE they are: Go Wild!*
1. Now that you’ve had a taste of Agatha Christie, how does she compare to other mystery writers you have read? Would you read more of her work?
2. Can you name any other detectives created by Agatha Christie? Find a story on-line [or in a book!] starring one of her other detectives. How is it different from the Poirot stories?
3. If you could critique Ms. Christie’s work to her face, what would you tell her?
4. Does reading this collection of stories give you an interest in writing mysteries? Why or why not?
5. Rate these last five stories as a group:
[Really Bad] 1 2 3 4 5 [Awesome!]
*Try to keep your head attached, if possible...
See you all on Friday!